WXIII: Patlabor the Movie 3 is a 2002 Japanese animated science-fiction/thriller film. It was chiefly directed and storyboarded by Fumihiko Takayama, directed by Takuji Endō, written by Miki Tori based on the concept by Headgear, animated by Madhouse and produced by Bandai Visual and Tohokushinsha.
The movie is the third and the final installment of the Patlabor film trilogy and it takes place in between Patlabor: The Movie and Patlabor 2: The Movie and serves as a side story.
In 2000, a series of unknown attacks on Labors have led to two police detectives, Shinichiro Hata and Takeshi Kusumi, being assigned to investigate these string of events, assisted by members of the Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department's SV2 unit.
As they begin to unravel the mystery behind the attacks, the two detectives find reason to suspect that the attacks may have something to do with the American military stationed in Japan, elements of the Japanese Ground Self-Defense Forces, and a female scientist involved in a biological weapons program known as Wasted XIII.
March 30, 2002
- Patlabor: The Movie
- Patlabor 2: The Movie
- The Next Generation: Patlabor
Sound Effects Used
- Anime Briefcase Fall Sound
- Anime Foley, Eject Cassette Tape Sound
- Anime Footsteps Sound
- Anime Keyboard Sound 2
- Anime Light Turn On Sound 2
- Anime Phone Dial-Up Sound
- Anime Phone Ring Sound 5
- Anime Seagull Sound 4
- Anime Slice Sound 1 (Slowed down)
- Anime Slice Sound 3 (High Pitched)
- Anime Telephone Hang Up Sound
- Anime Traffic City Street Sound
- Anime Train Horn and Incoming Sound
- Anime Train Passing By Sound
- Censor Bleep (Heard twice in a bit high-pitched.)
- Hollywoodedge, Warning Buzzer Space PE194501
- Sound Ideas, CAMERA - 35 MM SLR WITH AUTO WINDER: SINGLE SHOT (Heard thrice.)
- Sound Ideas, HELICOPTER - BELL 206: EXTERNAL: APPROACH, PASS BY, FAST
- Sound Ideas, HORROR - HEAD CRUNCH, HUMAN 06 (Heard twice.)
- Sound Ideas, SPACE, DOOR - SPACE SHIP DOOR 3, OPEN