I'm ClaireRabbit1. I have ADHD. I hate certain sounds and my parents are forcing me to get used to them. I also hate it when my brother imitates them to bother me (Usually as a reaction to sounds he dosen't like such as Sound Ideas, CAT - DOMESTIC: SINGLE MEOW, ANIMAL 02, when a/the character/characters say "Uh-oh!", a crowd cheering, or a school bell ringing)
- 1 Sounds I like
- 2 Sounds I’m neutral with
- 3 Sounds that irritate me a little
- 4 The Deadly 4
- 5 My Brother
- 6 My Family
- 7 Nationality
Sounds I like
- Hollywoodedge, Cats Two Angry YowlsD PE022601: I feel like yelling that noise at my brother whenever he bothers me with my least favorite sounds.
- Sound Ideas, HUMAN, BABY - CRYING: I also feel like yelling this at my brother.
Sounds I’m neutral with
- Sound Ideas, CAT - DOMESTIC: SINGLE MEOW, ANIMAL 02: This is a sound my brother hates.
Sounds that irritate me a little
- Hollywoodedge, Dolphin Chirps Vocal PE024601: This sound effect sound annoys me a bit. The most recent time I heard it was at a children’s museum at our trip to Cocoa Beach in the toddlers area when a button next to a picture of dolphins is pressed. I prefer Winter the Dolphin’s chirps from Dolphin Tale (2011) and Dolphin Tale 2 (2014).
- Hollywoodedge, Horses Several Whinn PE025201: This sound effects makes me feel annoyed. I sometimes cry when I hear this sound. The last time I heard it was when Edu blasted up the volume of a video Jonas was watching and the TV showed animated horses.
- Some sheep bleating sound that I don't know the name of: This sound effect annoys me a bit. I hear it in the Sago Mini Babies app in the swing game when you stretch the swing and it reaches a certain part of the backyard and a goat appears behind the fence. Here's a screen shot to give you evidence.
- An overused owl hooting sound that I don’t know the name of. I heard it in the beginning of the Fantastic, Baby music video by Big Bang.
The Deadly 4
- Sound Ideas, BIRD, ROOSTER - MORNING CALL, ANIMAL 01: I start crying when I hear this sound.
- When my brother tries to make a rooster noise to make me upset, he can't imitate a real one so he just says "Cock-A-Doodle-Doo!" in his original voice. My brother rarely makes a rooster noise to bother me.
- Note: I also hate any other rooster noise. My three least favorites are:
- Sound Ideas, BIRD, ROOSTER - MORNING CALL, ANIMAL 01 is my third least favorite
- Hollywoodedge, Bird Rooster 2 Crow PE021501 is my second least favorite
- Sound Ideas, BIRD, ROOSTER - FARM ROOSTER: SINGLE CALL, ANIMAL 01 IS MY LEAST FAVORITE ROOSTER CROW OF ALL TIME!!! SHAME ON YOU TO ANY PEOPLE WHO HAD THE IDEA TO PUT THAT SOUND EFFECT IN THEIR MEDIA!!!
- I fell for a random rooster noise at an Epcot ride called The Land when we were going to a ride for my cousin Skylar.
- Hollywoodedge, Elephant Single Clas AT043701: I also cry when I hear this sound.
- My brother also makes this noise to bother me. From 2016-2019, he made the noise by blowing threw his lips in a highish-middle-pitched voice. Now he just says "Pawoo!" in his original voice. This is the most common noise he makes to bother me while the former holder was my arch nemesis.
- Note: I also hate any other elephant noise
- I was crying and covering my ears the whole time at another Epcot ride called Soarin' Around the World! It used to be a Soarin' Around California which I think did not contain elephants. THANKS TO YOU, DISNEY! WHY DIDN'T YOU LET IT STAY AS SOARIN' AROUND CALIFORNIA AND NOT SOARIN' AROUND THE WORLD?!
- Sound Ideas, CARTOON, WHISTLE - TRAIN WHISTLE, HIGH: I get really annoyed by this noise. Like the other 2 noises, I cry when I hear this noise.
- Also, my brother can't imitate this noise like the other 2. How you were expecting to see, He says it in his original voice
- I also hate other (most not all.) train noises. I also remember being forced by my parents to go to a train ride at a Train Museum at our trip to Savannah Georgia. The noise of the train triggered me less that time. At the beginning of the ride I was crying. The engineer tried cheering me up but it did not work. Although I love my parents, I'm kinda angry at them for forcing me to ride a ride that contains noises that I hate such as this one.
The One Sound I hate the most and the boss of the deadly 4
- Sound Ideas, CHILDREN, CROWD - SMALL STUDIO AUDIENCE OF CHILDREN: BIG CHEER, CHEERING 01: Ooooooh, I HATE THIS NOISE! IT'S SO ANNOYING! I throw a huge tantrum every time I hear it. This is how it sounds like. It sounds like probably 7 - 10 children shouting "Rehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!". Annoying, right? It has invaded 30 or 40% of children's Youtube videos! I prefer Small Group Kids Chee PE142801.
- This used to be the most common noise he made at me. The current holder is the elephant noise! Also, This is the only children cheering noise I hate. I'm fine with other cheering noises.
- I always have to keep control of the volume when my other brother which is a baby and is less annoying, watches his videos because this sound is commonly heard in some Youtube videos for babies and toddlers. I only let him watch Kids Learning Tube and KidsTV123 because those are baby channels that don't contain that noise. Also I don't want my more annoying brother to hear noises that he dosen't like. That's why I don't want the videos made by Hopscotch being played with the sound on when my annoying brother is with us because there's a school bell ringing sound in the beginning of their videos.
- When I was little, I didn't know the real name of the sound effect until I found the name on it's article in this wiki. Until then it was known to me as just "The 'Yay' Sound Effect".
- Whenever I'm on the computer, I have to play "8 HOURS of Relaxing Music for Cats and Kittens!" with the volume at the highest to prevent hearing my brother or sound effect villains when my baby brother Jonas watches his videos!
This is a Hate Letter to "The 'Yay' Sound Effect"
Dear "Yay Children", You have been ruining my Toddlerhood with your cheering noise! You have invaded 30 - 40% of children's Youtube videos being offscreen noise in Toy Unboxing videos, Toy pretend game videos, Learning videos for Toddlers and many more! I saw that you invaded a show on Netflix when my mom played an episode of Loo-Loo kids for my baby brother! It's you and some other annoying sound effects' faults for making my brother imitate you and them! Your "Rehhhhhhhhh!!!"ing noise has been bothering me since I got vaccinated when I was 3! I hope Sound Editors of children's media don't use you for media anymore!
- Your Arch-Nemisis, ClaireRabbit1.
My brother is the most annoying member in my family. He likes to imitate SFX I hate because he thinks it's funny when I'm upset. But that's not the only mean thing he does! He also likes to sing songs I hate and made up songs to make fun of me, steal my toys, (And sometimes do bad things to my toys too) hurt me, slamming open the door and shouting "Boo!" when I'm sleeping early morning and scratching his a**hole and making me smell his stinky finger (He got that gene from my dad. He used to do that to his sisters when he was little.) We used to be BFFs when we were little. But ever since 2015 or 2016, he started war with me. This is because he's on the autistic spectrum. Sometimes we play together when we're not fighting. Although we fight at times, when I'm away, he misses me. Here's some info about him.
Nickname: Edu (named after his middle name, Eduardo. He is mostly called by this name.), Eds (by my dad sometimes. When I was little, I misheard it as "eggs"), Robert (The name of his bunny version I draw him as. He is usually playing the role of the villain in my made-up stories written when I'm upset. The bullies at my old school are his henchmen in most stories.)
Born on: March 19 2012
Eye color: Brown
Likes: Playing with me (Sometimes), Me being upset, SFX I hate, Annoying me, Taking off his clothes and only wearing his underwear (my parents are okay with that in the house as long as he keeps at least his underwear on, short pants, songs I hate, The Winky Song, Brobee (his plush Yo Gabba Gabba toy. It's his #1 favorite toy. He says he likes to copy what Violet says. Same as him copying what I say.)
Dislikes: Sounds that he hates (mostly super loud sounds), Me at another place, Keeping his clothes on when he goes to the bathroom, long pants (because he thinks they make your legs cold but it's actually the opposite), Typical music that sounds to dramtic and loud (He responds by singing loudly.)
Edu's annoying most of the time but sometimes plays with me. Sometimes my baby brother Jonas comes along. Edu has this weird habit: When going to the bathroom, he takes all his clothes off. (Only at home. Thank goodness not in public.) When he comes out he dosen't put them back on. My mom or dad tells him to put on at least his underwear and he obeys and dosen't put any of his other clothes until we say so. When my family is at home, you will usually see Edu in his underwear.
The Winky Song
The Winky Song was a song he made up to make fun of me. It is in the tune of BINGO. The song was about me described as an ugly monster named Winky.
Creepy yellow eyes,
wrinkles on her skin!
and Winky was her name-o!
I live with my mom, my dad and my two younger brothers (The oldest of the two is the annoying brother talked about above). 2 paternal grandparents, 2 maternal grandparents, 2 paternal uncles, 2 paternal aunts, 1 maternal aunt, 1 maternal uncle, 4 paternal cousins and 1 maternal cousin
- Luca (The oldest female pet. She died on February 4 2021 of old age.)
- Thornberry (my cousin's rabbit. He lives with her boyfriend Braden while she is away.)
- Welly (The Metel's puppy. He is the newest official pet to join the family.)
- Nabi (My animatronic toy cat and an unofficial pet due to being a robot. I say it is a female although it's not real. Me and my brother usually fight over it since we think is pretty.)
- Runny (The oldest family pet I know. He was the pet of my mom's sister and her family. He passed away on 2019.)
- Billy (The first cat in family pets. He passed away a few years ago.)
- Zuli (A real cat in the family pets while Nabi is only a robotic toy cat. He or she is My cousin’s other pet.)
- Baloo (A cute foster kitten that my cousin Mikala is taking care of. He's gonna be adopted by her boyfriend Braden.)
I like drawing them in pictures.
I am half Colombian (Hispanic) and half Filipino (Asian). Since I was born in America, my main language is English. the paternal side of my family is Filipino and the maternal side is Colombian. My paternal side speaks English better than my maternal side. My mom is probably the only one in my maternal side to speak English the most. The second is my only maternal cousin. She can understand me when I speak English only if I speak slower than normal speech speed.