Unstoppable is a 2010 American action thriller film directed and produced by Tony Scott and starring Denzel Washington and Chris Pine. It is loosely based on the real-life CSX 8888 incident, telling the story of a runaway freight train and the two men who attempt to stop it. The film was the last film Tony Scott directed before his death.
The film was released in the United States and Canada on November 12, 2010. It received generally positive reviews from critics and grossed $167 million against a production budget between $85–100 million. The film was nominated for an Oscar for Best Sound Editing at the 83rd Academy Awards, but lost to Inception (2010).
Sound Effects Used
- Hollywoodedge, Car False Starts 1 SS013301 (used shortly)
- Hollywoodedge, Crash Metal Glass PE110801
- Hollywoodedge, Crash Skid Imp Shatte PE111101 (Heard in low pitch)
- Hollywoodedge, Crash Train Car Mix PE111601
- Hollywoodedge, Doppler Horn By LeftT PE079801
- Hollywoodedge, Metal Creaks Machine FS015801
- Hollywoodedge, Metal Debris StressC PE285001
- Hollywoodedge, Train Horn Freight Tr TE046003
- Hollywoodedge, Train Horn Freight Tr TE046004
- Hollywoodedge, Train Long From Dista PE064401
- SKYWALKER EXPLOSION 04
- Sound Ideas, TRAIN, CROSSING BELL - RAILROAD CROSSING BELL: RINGING 01
- Sound Ideas, TRAIN, DIESEL - TRAIN, DIESEL, FREIGHT, LONG, PASSING, DIGIFFECTS