Transformers: Dark of the Moon is a 2011 American 3D science fiction action film based on the Transformers toy line created by Hasbro. It is the third installment in the live-action Transformers film series, and is the sequel to 2009's Revenge of the Fallen.
Sam Witwicky (Shia LaBeouf) and his new girlfriend, Carly (Rosie Huntington-Whiteley), join the fray when the evil Decepticons renew their longstanding war against the Autobots. Optimus Prime (Peter Cullen) believes that resurrecting ancient Transformer Sentinel Prime (Leonard Nimoy), once the leader of the Autobots, may lead to victory. That decision, however, has devastating consequences; the war appears to tip in favor of the Decepticons, leading to a climactic battle in Chicago.
- Transformers (2007)
- Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (2009)
- Transformers: Age of Extinction (2014)
- Transformers: The Last Knight (2017)
Sound Effects Used
- Anime Suspense Stinger Sound (Only the first half of the sound is heard at the very beginning of the movie, during the Paramount Pictures logo, but low-pitched.)
- Hollywoodedge, Machine Gun Silence PE1010701
- Hollywoodedge, Machine Gun Silence PE1103601
- Hollywoodedge, Single Bullet Impact PE236401
- SKYWALKER, SCI-FI - PARAMOUNT LOGO SEQUENCE 03
- SKYWALKER, WHOOSH - ARTILLERY FALL 01
- TECHNICOLOR GLASS SHATTER 01