Toy Story Mania! is a video game published by Disney Interactive Studios and developed by Papaya Studio for the Wii and PC versions and High Voltage Software for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions. The game is based on the Toy Story Midway Mania! attraction located at Disney's California Adventure and Disney's Hollywood Studios, which was inspired by the Toy Story movie series produced by Pixar, and features single-player and multi-player shooting-gallery style gameplay. The game was released on August 14, 2009 for iOS, on September 15, 2009 for the Wii console, on April 9, 2010 for PC exclusively in Europe, and on October 30, 2012 for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. It was packaged with a Ray Gun peripheral on its European release. The game has also been released as a Plug n Play device in early 2010.
Toy Story Mania! is the first game based on a film by Pixar to be published by Disney Interactive Studios. Past Disney/Pixar movie games have been made in conjunction with Activision first, then THQ.
Included in each game are two pairs of 3D glasses. These can be used in six 3D shooting galleries.
Sound Effects Used
- Hollywoodedge, Large High Pitch Bell PE190801
- SKYWALKER TOY ALIENS SQUEAKING
- Sound Ideas, BELL, FIGHT - BOXING RING FIGHT BELL: SINGLE RING, SPORTS
- Sound Ideas, CAMERA - 35MM AUTOMATIC: 1 SHOT, AUTO ADVANCE, PHOTOGRAPHY 02
- Sound Ideas, CASH REGISTER - ANTIQUE: SINGLE KEY WITH BELL, FAST
- Sound Ideas, FANFARE - THEME 2B: FULL MIX, MUSIC
- Sound Ideas, HORSE - INTERIOR: WHINNY, ANIMAL 02
- Sound Ideas, NOISEMAKER - PAPER BLOWOUT WITH HORN, PARTY
- Sound Ideas, TRAIN, CARTOON - TOY TRAIN WITH WHISTLE