Toy Story 2: Buzz Lightyear to the Rescue! is a platform game based on Pixar's 1999 computer animated film Toy Story 2. It is the sequel to the first Toy Story video game. It was released for the Nintendo 64, PlayStation, Microsoft Windows, and Macintosh in late 1999, while a Dreamcast version followed in 2000. The computer versions were released under the title Disney/Pixar's Action Game, Toy Story 2. A different version, a side-scrolling platform game titled Toy Story 2, was also released for the Game Boy Color in 1999.
Toy Story 2: Buzz Lightyear to the Rescue! was re-released as a downloadable game for PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Portable in 2011, followed by a downloadable PlayStation Vita re-release in 2012. A sequel to the game was released 11 years later, based on Toy Story 3.
Sound Effects Used
- SKYWALKER, WINGS - BUZZ LIGHTYEAR'S WINGSPAN; ACTIVATE
- Sound Ideas, BOING, CARTOON - HOYT'S BOING
- Sound Ideas, GUN, RAY - RAY GUN: LONG BURST, SCI FI
- Sound Ideas, GUN, RAY - RAY GUN: SHORT BURST, SCI FI
- Sound Ideas, GUN, RAY - RAY GUN: SINGLE SHOT, SCI FI