Total Drama Island is a Canadian animated series. A satire of shows like "Survivor", Total Drama Island saw 22 Canadian teenagers brought out into Muskoka, Ontario to compete in a series of deadly games for 500,000 dollars. Each challenge would culminate in someone being voted off the island, until only one remained.
Despite most of its jokes being more geared toward adults than children, the show used a lot of cartoon sound effects; however, given the fact that the whole show is presented in a reality show format, it is entirely possible that the in-verse showrunners added in these sound effects for comedic purposes, and they are not part of the actual world.
Sound Effects Used
- Hollywoodedge, Belch 7 Long Disgusti PE138601 (Heard in a low pitch in "Not Quite Famous", and "Basic Straining.")
- Hollywoodedge, Belch 8 Long Disgusti PE138701 (Heard once in a low pitch in "X-Treme Torture.")
- Hollywoodedge, Belches Slow Very Low TE035705 (Heard in "Paintball Deer Hunt", "X-Treme Tourture", & "Are We There Yeti?" For Owen When He Burps).
- Hollywoodedge, Dolphin Chirps Vocal PE024601 (Heard briefly in "Brunch of Disgustingness.")
- Hollywoodedge, Fart 8 Comical Highpi PE139601 (Heard once in "Phobia Factor.")
- Hollywoodedge, Fly Buzz Annoying So CRT010201
- Hollywoodedge, Owl Great Horned Hoot AT083001 (Heard once in "The Sucky Outdoors.")
- Sound Ideas, BIRD, DUCK - SINGLE DUCK QUACKING, ANIMAL (Heard often in "Wawanakwa Gone Wild!")
- Sound Ideas, PLINK, CARTOON - SOUR PLINK (Heard once in "The Sucky Outdoors.")
- Sound Ideas, SWISH, CARTOON - FAST TWIRLING SWISH, LONG (Heard once in Izzy's and in Katie and Sadie's audition tape.)
- Sound Ideas, TWIRL, CARTOON - FRISBEE TWIRL, CONSTANT (Heard once in "X-Treme Torture.")
- Sound Ideas, WOLF - LONG HOWL, ANIMAL 01
- TARZAN YELL