FANDOM


  • Bear Behaving Badly Homeless and Angry Sound Ideas, SWISH - ARM OR WEAPON SWING THROUGH AIR, SWOOSH 04 or Hollywoodedge, Small Swishes Light FS048102

    Why are there bite marks on its ear?

      Loading editor
    • Well... apparently his ear got bit off by a ginger tabby cat called Bandit (which was revealed in the second season episode, Operation Nev). A cat which thankfully uses Animal Trax yowls from the first season, and in the second to fourth season, he is performed vocally by Simon Buckley.

        Loading editor
    • Railwayseries2 wrote:
      Well... apparently his ear got bit off by a ginger tabby cat called Bandit (which was revealed in the second season episode, Operation Nev). A cat which thankfully uses Animal Trax yowls from the first season, and in the second to fourth season, he is performed vocally by Simon Buckley.

      I see. Thanks for answering. :D

        Loading editor
    • General Maho wrote:
      Railwayseries2 wrote:
      Well... apparently his ear got bit off by a ginger tabby cat called Bandit (which was revealed in the second season episode, Operation Nev). A cat which thankfully uses Animal Trax yowls from the first season, and in the second to fourth season, he is performed vocally by Simon Buckley.
      I see. Thanks for answering. :D

      I also found this show pretty amusing growing up.

        Loading editor
    • Railwayseries2 wrote:
      General Maho wrote:
      Railwayseries2 wrote:
      Well... apparently his ear got bit off by a ginger tabby cat called Bandit (which was revealed in the second season episode, Operation Nev). A cat which thankfully uses Animal Trax yowls from the first season, and in the second to fourth season, he is performed vocally by Simon Buckley.
      I see. Thanks for answering. :D
      I also found this show pretty amusing growing up.

      Good to hear. :D

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.