The Owl House is a Disney Television Animation project created by Dana Terrace for the Disney Channel. It premiered on January 10, 2020. Disney TVA's Eric Freeman is the Supervising Sound Editor/Re-Recording Mixer; Nicole A. Fletcher is Sound Effects Editor/Dialogue Editor. Any sound design/foley team creative is uncredited, as is the post production sound service, which're to be announced.
The series follows self-assured teenage girl Luz, who discovers a portal to another realm where humans are not well-liked.
Luz partners with a rebellious witch named Eda and her diminutive demon sidekick, King, who was indeed once a king and is searching for a way to restore his titles and glory. Despite not possessing any magical abilities of her own, Luz pursues her dream of becoming a witch by serving as Eda's apprentice and learning the ways of magic.
Picking up immediately after season one, season two follows Luz looking for a way to return to the Human Realm, while Eda confronts her inner demons, and King searching for the truth about his past.
TV Show Intro
Sound Effects Used
- Hollywoodedge, Gusts Heavy Cold Wind PE031601 (Heard once in "Witches Before Wizards" and "Escape of the Palisman".)
- Joel Valentine Sun Shine Sound/Producers Sound Effects Library "SPACE BEAM DOWN" (Used in "Enchanting Grom Fright".)
- Sound Ideas, BITE, CARTOON - BONE BITE
- Sound Ideas, ELECTRONIC - MAGICAL POOF 05 (Heard once in the intro.)
- Sound Ideas, MAGIC - SPELL CHIMES 01
- Sound Ideas, SCREAM, CROWD - SMALL STUDIO AUDIENCE: FRIGHTENED SCREAMING 01 (Heard once in "Covention".)
- Sound Ideas, TOY - HORN: SINGLE SQUEAK (Heard in "Really Small Problems".)
- Sound Ideas, TOY - SQUEEZE TOY, SQUEAKING 01 (Heard in "Them's the Breaks, Kid".)