The Not-Too-Late Show with Elmo is an American late-night talk show hosted by the Muppet character Elmo. It is a spin-off of Sesame Street and was developed exclusively for the HBO Max streaming service. The series, consisting of 13 episodes, debuted on HBO Max on May 27, 2020. The first three episodes were available at launch, after which new episodes were premiered weekly. Each episode runs for 15 minutes. In March 2021, the series was renewed for a second season which premiered on September 30, 2021, in-which the show moved to the Cartoonito section of the service.
The series stars Elmo as the host of his own late-night talk show, with Cookie Monster as his sidekick, the rest of the Sesame Steet gang as the crew, and celebrity guests. The first season's main curricular goals were centered on bedtime routines, with each episode demonstrating a different aspect of Elmo's own routine.
Sound Effects Used
- Hollywoodedge, Elephant Single Shor AT043401 (Heard twice in "John Oliver/Kwame Alexander/Sofia Carson".)
- Hollywoodedge, Elephant Trumpeting PE024801 (3rd trumpet heard once in a normal pitch in "Blake Lively/Dan + Shay" & 3rd & 4th trumpets heard once in a low pitch in "Jordin Sparks/Nature Nick" and "John Oliver/Kwame Alexander/Sofia Carson", and 6th trumpet heard once in "Blake Lively/Dan + Shay".)
- Hollywoodedge, Small Group Kids Laug PE143601 (Heard once in a low pitch in "Miles Brown/Joyous String Quartet".)
- Sound Ideas, APPLAUSE, CHEERING, CHILDREN - SMALL STUDIO AUDIENCE: GRADESCHOOL CHILDREN: APPLAUSE AND CHEER 05 (Heard twice in "Jimmy Fallon/Kacey Musgraves".)
- Sound Ideas, CARTOON, TWANG - WOBBLING TWANG
- Sound Ideas, CARTOON, WHISTLE - FLUTTER WHISTLE: LONG SPINNING WHISTLE
- Sound Ideas, HIT, CARTOON - HOLLOW METALLIC HEAD KONK AND HORN
- Sound Ideas, RUN, CARTOON - TEMPLE BLOCK RIOT, SHORT
- Sound Ideas, ZIP, CARTOON - SHORT BABOO ZIP (Heard once in "Miles Brown/Joyous String Quartet".)