The Mitchells vs. the Machines is a 2021 American computer-animated science fiction comedy film produced by Sony Pictures Animation. The film is directed by Mike Rianda (in his feature directorial debut), and written by Rianda and Jeff Rowe (who also serves as co-director), with Phil Lord, Christopher Miller, and Kurt Albrecht serving as producers. The film follows a dysfunctional family that winds up having to save Earth from a robot uprising while on a road trip. It stars the voices of Abbi Jacobson, Danny McBride, Maya Rudolph, Eric Andre, Fred Armisen, Beck Bennett, Conan O'Brien, Charlyne Yi, Sasheer Zamata, Rianda, and Olivia Colman.
The Mitchells vs. the Machines was released in select theaters on April 23, 2021, and began streaming digitally on Netflix on April 30. The film received generally positive reviews from critics.
Sound Effects Used
- Hollywoodedge, Donkey Inhale Bray Wh AT043102
- Hollywoodedge, Warning Buzzer Space PE194501 (Used along with Factory Buzzer Rever TE020301/the last buzzer of Warning Buzzer Indus PE194401.)
- Sound Ideas, BABIES AND CHILDREN - CHILDREN CHEERING. REC. AT ST. LUKE'S PRIMARY, BRIGHTON
- Sound Ideas, CROWD, PANIC - TEEN PANIC CROWD
- Sound Ideas, MAGIC - MAGIC BURST/SCI FI - FUTURE CHICK BURST
- Sound Ideas, THUNDER - BIG THUNDER CLAP AND RUMBLE, WEATHER 02