The Marvel Super Heroes is an American animated television series starring five comic book superheroes from Marvel Comics. The first TV series based on Marvel characters, it debuted in syndication on U.S. television in 1966.
Produced by Grantray-Lawrence Animation, headed by Grant Simmons, Ray Patterson and Robert Lawrence, it was an umbrella series of five segments, each approximately seven minutes long, broadcast on local television stations that aired the show at different times. The series ran initially as a half-hour program made up of three seven-minute segments of a single superhero, separated by a short description of one of the other four heroes. It has also been broadcast as a mixture of various heroes in a half-hour timeslot, and as individual segments as filler or within a children's TV program.
The segments were "Captain America", "The Incredible Hulk", "Iron Man", "The Mighty Thor" and "The Sub-Mariner".
Sound Effects Used
- Sound Ideas, DOOR, WOOD - OPEN 02 (H-B)
- Sound Ideas, HIT, HUMAN - PUNCHING BAG HITS
- Sound Ideas, KNOCK, DOOR - KNOCK ON WOOD DOOR
- Sound Ideas, ZIP, CARTOON - RICCO ZIP IN 01 (H-B)
- Sound Ideas, ZIP, CARTOON - QUICK WHISTLE ZIP OUT, HIGH
- The Marvel Super Heroes/Image Gallery