The Lord of the Rings is a 1978 animated high fantasy film directed by Ralph Bakshi. It is an adaptation of J. R. R. Tolkien's high fantasy epic The Lord of the Rings, comprising The Fellowship of the Ring and the first half of The Two Towers. Set in Middle-earth, the film follows a group of hobbits, elves, men, dwarves, and wizards who form a fellowship. They embark on a quest to destroy the One Ring made by the Dark Lord Sauron, and ensure his destruction.
A young Hobbit known as Frodo has been thrown on an amazing adventure, when he is appointed the job of destroying the One Ring, which was created by the Dark Lord Sauron. He is assigned with three warriors including Gandelf, Aragorn, and Boromir. But it's not going to be an easy journey for the Fellowship of the Ring, on the ultimate quest to rid the Middle-earth of all evil.
Sound Effects Used
- KING KONG ROAR (Watcher in the Water, Balrog)
- Lightsaber Sound
- Sound Ideas, ANIMAL, BOBCAT - GROWLING AND SNARLING
- Sound Ideas, THUNDER - BIG THUNDER CLAP AND RUMBLE, WEATHER 02
- Sound Ideas, THUNDER - BIG THUNDER CLAP AND RUMBLE, WEATHER 01
- Sound Ideas, WIND - HOWLING AND WHISTLING, WEATHER (Debut)