The Incredibles is an action-adventure video game based on Pixar's 2004 film of the same name and published by THQ. The GameCube, PlayStation 2, and Xbox versions were developed by Heavy Iron Studios, while Beenox handled the Windows and Mac OS X versions. Samuel L. Jackson (Frozone/Lucius Best), Spencer Fox (Dash), Sarah Vowell (Violet), and Jason Lee (Buddy Pine/Incrediboy; Syndrome is absent from the game on the console and PC versions aside from scenes directly taken from the film) are the only actors to reprise their roles from the film, with the rest of the cast, including Craig T. Nelson and Holly Hunter, being replaced with other voice actors - the original movie dialogue and can be heard in cutscenes taken directly from the film. The game's music was composed by Michael Giacchino, who also scored the film.
Sound Effects Used
- Hollywoodedge, Metal Creaks Machine FS015801
- Hollywoodedge, Servo Motor 5 Quick On PE202601
- Sound Ideas, ANIMAL, MONKEY - VARIOUS SCREAMS, APE
- Sound Ideas, DOG, ROTTWEILER - MEDIUM DOG, BARKING, ANIMAL
- Sound Ideas, FIRE TRUCK - PULL UP, HEAD ON, SIREN, AIR HORN