Gerry Anderson & Christopher Burr's Terrahawks, usually referred to simply as Terrahawks, is a 1980s British science fiction television series produced by Anderson Burr Pictures and created by the production team of Gerry Anderson and Christopher Burr. The show was Anderson's first in over a decade to use puppets for its characters, and also his last. Anderson's previous puppet-centric TV series included Thunderbirds and Captain Scarlet and the Mysterons.
Set in the year 2020, the series follows the adventures of the Terrahawks, a taskforce responsible for protecting Earth from invasion by a group of extraterrestrial androids and aliens led by Zelda. Like Anderson's previous puppet series, futuristic vehicles and technology featured prominently in each episode.
TV Show Intro
Sound Effects Used
- Cinesound Electronic Sound
- CINESOUND - EXPLOSION TYPE 2
- CINESOUND - EXPLOSION TYPE 3
- CINESOUND - EXPLOSION TYPE 8
- CINESOUND - EXPLOSION TYPE 11
- CINESOUND - EXPLOSION TYPE 12 (Heard in some of the earlier episodes)
- CINESOUND - EXPLOSION TYPE 17
- CINESOUND GUNSHOT 01
- Sound Ideas, AIRPLANE, JET - ROCKY THE SQUIRREL WHIZZES BY
- Sound Ideas, SCI FI - HERCULOIDS: GLEEP WALKING FOOTSTEPS