Star Wars: Squadrons is a space combat game set in the Star Wars universe developed by Motive Studios and published by Electronic Arts. It was released for Microsoft Windows, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4 on October 2, 2020 and for Xbox Series X/S on December 3, 2020. The game features both multiplayer game modes and a single-player campaign. Set after Return of the Jedi, the campaign alternates between the New Republic's Vanguard Squadron and the Galactic Empire's Titan Squadron, both of which become involved with the Republic's Project Starhawk; Vanguard Squadron wants to ensure its completion, while Titan Squadron attempts to destroy it.
The game received generally positive reviews upon release, gaining praise for its immersive gameplay and multiplayer component, while facing some criticism over its story and lack of content.
Master the art of starfighter combat in the authentic piloting experience STAR WARS(TM): Squadrons. Buckle up, feel the adrenaline of first-person multiplayer space dogfights alongside your squadron, and learn what it means to be a pilot in a thrilling STAR WARS(TM) single-player campaign.
Sound Effects Used
- SKYWALKER, METAL - ROBOT PROBE'S EYE CLOSE, LID
- SKYWALKER, SCI-FI - EVE'S GUN TELEMETRY
- SKYWALKER, SCI-FI - ROBOT PROBE'S EYE SENSOR
- SKYWALKER, SCI-FI GUN - EVE'S LASER GUN
- SKYWALKER, SCI-FI GUN - TIE FIGHTER GUN
- SKYWALKER, SCI-FI GUN - X-WING FIGHTER GUN
- SKYWALKER, WHOOSH - SONIC'S SPEED-BY