Stand by Me Doraemon 2 (STAND BY ME ドラえもん 2) is a Japanese 3D computer animated science fiction comedy drama film based on the Doraemon manga series and a sequel to 2014 film Stand by Me Doraemon. Directed by Ryūichi Yagi and Takashi Yamazaki, it is largely based on Doraemon' s 2000 short film Doraemon: A Grandmother's Recollections and shortly based on Doraemon's 2002 short film The Day When I Was Born.
November 20, 2020
Nobita - following his previous adventure - has managed to change his future for the better, making Shizuka marry him. Taken by despair, however, he decides to return to the past to re-meet his beloved grandmother, she died when he was still in kindergarten and to whom he was really fond of; grandmother is happy that Nobita came back in time to be with her, and confides in him a great desire: to meet his future bride. Meanwhile, the Nobita of the future, who is about to get married to Shizuka and crown his "dream of happiness", is seized by a panic attack and flees into the past to see Doraemon again, fearing that he is not the right person for Shizuka.
Sound Effects Used
- Anime Electronic Train Crossing Bell Sound 2
- HollywoodEdge (Europe Edition), Roland UK - Cicadas Chirping/Sound Ideas, JUNGLE, NIGHT - NIGHT TIME JUNGLE AMBIENCE: HEAVY CICADA CHORUS, FORESTS, JUNGLES & SWAMPS, INSECTS
- Hollywoodedge, Cats Two Angry YowlsD PE022601
- Hollywoodedge, Quick Whistle Zip By CRT057501
- Hollywoodedge, Quick Whistle Zip By CRT057503
- Sound Ideas, ANIMAL CAT - SEVERAL GROWLS, SPITS, INHALES, HISSES & SWIPES, FIGHT SCREECHES (2nd, 3rd, 5th & 6th screech)