The Loop (Movies)
Do you like this video?
This sound effect can be found on Hanna-Barbera Sound Effects Library, which was made by Sound Ideas.
- Big Time Rush
- Bill Nye, the Science Guy
- Brain Stew
- Brum (2001-2002 series)
- Bear Behaving Badly
- Clarence (Heard once in "Goldfish Follies".)
- The Doodlebops (Heard once in "O Solo Moe".)
- El Chavo Animado
- Elmo's World (Heard twice in "Bananas".)
- Good Luck Charlie (High Pitched)
- Grojband (Heard once in "No Strings Attached".)
- Harvey Girls Forever!
- Johnny Bravo (Heard once in "It's a Magical Life".)
- Linus the Lionhearted
- MAD (Heard once in "Alfred E. Neuman for President - More Campaign Promises: Don't Fart, Don't Smell, Air Force Fun and Sun Sets Then Fewer Sun Rises".)
- Max & Ruby (Heard once in "Grandma's Berry Patch", "Max's Candy Apple" and "Max & Ruby's Perfect Pumpkin".)
- The Monkees
- NASA Connect
- Oddhouse Phantom (Heard once in "Wild Wild West with Shane.")
- Out of Jimmy's Head
- Phil of the Future
- The Ren & Stimpy Show (Heard once in "My Shiny Friend.")
- Seven Little Monsters (Heard once in "The Bad Word.")
- SpongeBob SquarePants
- What About Mimi?
- WordWorld (Heard once in "Sh-Sh-Shark!", "V is for Vacation" and "Duck's First Sleepover Party".)
- Wow! Wow! Wubbzy! (Heard seven times in "Wubbzy in the Woods".)
- Ape Escape (2002 CG Shorts)
- DePatie-Freleng Cartoons (Shorts) (First heard in "Yokohama Mama" (1972).)
- Leo Little's Big Show (Shorts)
- My Little Pony: Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks Shorts (Heard in a very high pitch.)
- The Haunted Pumpkin of Sleepy Hollow (2002)
- My Little Pony: Equestria Girls (2013) (Heard in a very high pitch.)
Game Boy Advance:
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.