This sound effect can be found on Hanna-Barbera Sound Effects Library, which was made by Sound Ideas. It's the same sound as TAKE, CARTOON - SILLY SPRINGY TAKE, which is another H-B sound effect, and shouldn't be confused for CARTOON, BOING - WACKY GUITAR BOING.
There's a very high pitched and sped up version of this sound called HIT, CARTOON - HIT AND WIGGLE, which can be found on the same library.
- BOING, CARTOON - BOING WITH GUITAR AND SPRING WOBBLE (longer)
- HIT, CARTOON - HIT AND WIGGLE (very high pitched, sped-up)
- TAKE, CARTOON - SILLY SPRINGY TAKE (identical)
- Bill Nye, the Science Guy
- Dragon Tales (Heard often in "Sky Pirates"; once in "Cassie Loves a Parade".)
- Garfield and Friends (Heard once in "Taste Makes Waist".)
- The Mr. Men Show (Heard once in "Science".)
- Ned's Newt (Heard once in "Draw Your Own Concussion".)
- some non-English speaking Wipeout
- A Pup Named Scooby-Doo (Heard once in "Night of the Living Burger".)
- Rocko's Modern Life (Heard once in "Leap Frogs".)
- Seven Little Monsters (Heard once in "The Bad Hop" and at the end of "These Are Our Lives!".)
- The Tom and Jerry Show
- What's New, Scooby-Doo?
- Lilo & Stitch (2002)
- Quest for Camelot (1998)
- The Santa Clause 3: The Escape Clause (2006)
- Scoob! (2020)
- Scooby-Doo! and the Legend of the Vampire (2003)
- Scooby-Doo and the Monster of Mexico (2003)
- Tom and Jerry: The Movie (1992)
- Felix the Cat's Cartoon Toolbox
- JumpStart Adventures 3rd Grade: Mystery Mountain
- Lego Island
- Living Books: Arthur's Birthday
- Pajama Sam: No Need to Hide When It's Dark Outside
- Super Paper Mario (A low pitched version is sampled in the Brobot battle music.)
- Kirby: Right Back at Ya! (Heard once in Episode 1.)
- New Game!
- Rerere no Tensai Bakabon
- Super Gals! (high pitched)