Skylanders: Swap Force (stylized as Skylanders: SWAP Force) is a platform game developed by Vicarious Visions and Beenox and published by Activision. It is the third main game in the Skylanders video game and toy franchise, following 2012's Skylanders: Giants, which was a direct sequel to 2011's Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure (the spin-off of The Legend of Spyro series). It is the game before Skylanders: Trap Team and features the voices of John DiMaggio, Jess Harnell, Audrey Wasilewski, Richard Tatum, David Sobolov, Josh Keaton, Keythe Farley, Dave Wittenberg, Joey Camen, Gregg Berger, Troy Baker, Robin Atkin Downes, and Matthew Yang King.
It is the first Skylanders game to be released in North America before other regions, unlike the previous two games where Australia got the installments first. It is also the first Skylanders game not to be owned by Vivendi.
- Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure
- Skylanders: Giants
- Skylanders: Trap Team
- Skylanders: SuperChargers
- Skylanders: Imaginators
Sound Effects Used
- Hollywoodedge, Antique Timer Clicks PE179201
- Hollywoodedge, Parrot Squawks Inter TE013301
- Sound Ideas, BOING, CARTOON - RIPPLE BOING
- Sound Ideas, CARTOON, WHISTLE - SIREN WHISTLE
- Sound Ideas, ROBOTICS - ROBOT: POWER UP (Heard when Glumshanks rams toward the player or the spike wall.)
- Sound Ideas, ZIP, CARTOON - QUICK WHISTLE ZIP OUT