Sing Yourself Sillier at the Movies is a Sesame Street direct-to-video compilation released in 1997, serving as a sequel to the 1990 release Sing Yourself Silly!
In a spoof of Siskel and Ebert's Sneak Previews, Telly and Oscar are seen in a movie theater, reviewing the silliest songs from Sesame Street. Telly loves all of them and he gives them 5 "Wows". Oscar, however, dislikes most of them and usually gives them 5 "Phooeys."
Sound Effects Used
- Crashes, Collisions and Catastrophies, PIANO CRASH, FALLS DOWNSTAIRS (+4 Pitched, Heard at the end of Eight Balls of Fur.)
- Hollywoodedge, Short Bulb Horn Honk CRT020701
- Hollywoodedge, Wubble Wobble Spring PE940704
- Sound Ideas, BOING, CARTOON - EARS DRUM BOUNCE
- Sound Ideas, BOING, CARTOON - HOYT'S BOING
- Sound Ideas, BOINK, CARTOON - BOINK 01
- Sound Ideas, CARTOON, BOING - JEW'S HARP BOING, MEDIUM
- Sound Ideas, PLUCK, CARTOON - VAROOP
- Sound Ideas, RUN, CARTOON - TEMPLE BLOCK GALLOP, SHORT