Secret Weapons Over Normandy is a World War II-based arcade flight simulation video game. Published by LucasArts and developed by Totally Games, the game is composed of 15 objective-based missions set in 1940s European, North African, and the Pacific theatres of war. The story was written by Derek Chester. The music was composed by Michael Giacchino.
Skywalker Sound provided uncredited sound services: Nick Peck is Lead Sound Designer and Gary Rydstrom contributed. David W. Collins contributed in Additional Sound Recording & Editing with J. White and Ellen Gabriel.
Sound Effects Used
- Hollywoodedge, Electricity Arcing 3 PE200301
- Hollywoodedge, Machine Gun Silence PE1010701 (13th ricochet, high-pitched)
- SKYWALKER, BULLET - BULLETS STRIKING METAL
- SKYWALKER, BULLET - SMALL DOUBLE RICOCHET
- SKYWALKER, EXPLOSION - MEDIUM SET-OFF WITH WHISTLE (Used in a very high pitch)
- SKYWALKER, FIRE - FLAMES QUICK ROAR BY WITH WHISTLE (Heard often if a plane explodes)
- SKYWALKER, SCI-FI GUN - TIE FIGHTER GUN
- SKYWALKER, SCI-FI GUN - X-WING FIGHTER GUN
- Sound Ideas, CARTOON, AIRPLANE - PROP PLANE POWER DIVE SCREAM (high-pitched and lower-pitched; cutscenes only I BigIdeas70258 think)
- Sound Ideas, RICOCHET - CARTOON RICCO 03 (Heard in a very high pitch for explosions)
- STUKA SIREN (various pitches; cutscenes only I BigIdeas70258 think)