Samurai Jack: Battle Through Time is an action-adventure video game based on the American animated television series Samurai Jack. It was developed by Soleil Ltd., a subsidiary studio of the Japanese video game developer Valhalla Game Studios, and published by Adult Swim Games. It was released on August 21, 2020 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, Microsoft Windows, iOS, and macOS, and received generally positive to mixed reviews from critics.
It is a 3D hack-and-slash action platform video game that spans across time and space, where your actions will determine a new legend! An untold adventure that ties into the epic series finale. Team up with trusted allies from the show to face off against familiar enemies.
Samurai Jack: Battle Through Time takes place during the series finale, where Jack travels through different timelines to find his beloved, Ashi, and move towards his final showdown with Aku to put an end to his tyranny once and for all.
Sound Effects Used
- Hollywoodedge, Shings High PitchedM PE286701
- Hollywoodedge, Single Sword Hit 1 Sli PE102501
- Hollywoodedge, Single Sword Hit 3 Hig PE102701
- Joel Valentine Flare Explosion Sound (Heard only in an opening cutscene.)
- Joel Valentine Time Portal Sound