This a Skywalker Sound sound effect, and it is not available on the Lucasfilm Sound Effects Library.
It's possible that this was originally a Technicolor Sound Services/Weddington Productions sound effect. It debuted in Daylight (1996).
- Thomas & Friends (Can be heard being used for impacts in the earlier CGI seasons.)
- The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles (Heard once in "Love's Sweet Song".)
- Catwoman (2004)
- Cast Away (2000)
- Daylight (1996) (Debut)
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (2016)
- Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace (1999)
- Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith (2005)
- Super 8 (2011)
- Titanic (1997) (Heard once when the cargo hold's walls start to crack open, after the Titanic strikes the iceberg.)
- Thomas & Friends: King of the Railway (2013) (Very low volume; used twice throughout the film for the Conflat cars being moved around.)
- Thomas & Friends: Misty Island Rescue (2010)
- Transformers (2007)
- Young Indiana Jones: Love's Sweet Song (1997)