Reading Rainbow is an American half-hour educational children's television series that aired on PBS Kids from June 6, 1983 to November 10, 2006, with a total of 155 half-hour episodes spanning over 21 seasons.
Host Levar Burton introduced the viewers to various books and the theme of each book. The book of the day would be narrated by a celebrity. Then, children would give their own reviews about the books they read. Finally, Levar would say, "I'll see you next time!" as the credits rolled. After the credits, LeVar would review the books of the day.
TV Show Intro
Sound Effects Used
- Hollywoodedge, High Pitch Moose Cal CRT013101 (Heard in "If You Give A Mouse A Cookie" story.)
- Hollywoodedge, Horses 1 High Pitched TE016301 (Heard once in "The Carousel.")
- Hollywoodedge, Horses High Pitched W TE016303 (Heard once in "The Carousel.")
- Hollywoodedge, Medium Crowd AdultsY PE142901 (Heard at the end of "The Carousel")
- Hollywoodedge, Small Group Kids Chee PE142801 (Heard at the end of "The Carousel")
- Hollywoodedge, Train Exterior Persp PE064701 (Heard once in "Kate Shelley and the Midnight Express.")
- Sound Ideas, BIRD, ROOSTER - ROOSTER: TWO CALLS, ANIMAL (Heard once in "Barn Dance.")
- Sound Ideas, PARADE, MARCHING BAND - BRASS BAND, PASS BY, MUSIC (Heard once in "Brush.")