Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time (known as Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time in most PAL countries) is a 2009 platformer video game developed by Insomniac Games and published by Sony Computer Entertainment for the PlayStation 3.
Following the events of Quest for Booty, Dr. Nefarious has been assigned by the Zoni to repair Clank. In truth, the doctor is using the partnership as a front to find the key to a room called the "Orvus Chamber" from Clank's memories.
Sound Effects Used
- H-B ZIP, CARTOON - ZIP UP
- H-B ZIP, CARTOON - ZIP DOWN
- Hollywoodedge, Bottle Rocket 2 Picco PE098501 (Heard once in "The Valkyries".)
- Sound Ideas, ELECTRICITY, SPARK - HIGH VOLTAGE SPARK, ELECTRICAL 03 (Heard once in the Following Cutscenes: "Night Of The Living Squishies", "The Valkyries", & "Well, That Was Five Bolts Wasted".)
- Sound Ideas, HUMAN, BURP - HUMAN: LARGE BELCH 07 (Heard once in The Sonic Eruptor Cutscene.)
- Sound Ideas, TEETH, CARTOON - SCOOBY'S TEETH CHATTER, LONG (Heard once in "The Valkyries".)