Raggs is an Australian-American live action and animated musical preschool television series originally produced in Sydney, Australia, with additional U.S. production in English and Spanish. "Raggs"’ episode library includes 195 finished half hour episodes and 200 original songs in multiple languages. The musical and educational series is based on the original characters created by Toni Steedman, a Charlotte, NC, advertising executive, for her then six‐year‐old daughter Alison. It was broadcast in the US on 4 February 2008 on PBS Kids, after its initial run in Australia. In 2014, The Raggs Band reunited to record 20 classic kids songs to accompany new "Raggs" animation to be included in the show and distributed on the "Raggs" YouTube channel, RaggsTV.
"Raggs" and all rights are owned by Blue Socks Media, Charlotte, NC. The Raggs characters are used at Grand Palladium family-friendly resorts in the Caribbean and Mexico to host the kids program, "Play at Palladium with Raggs." Features include a Live Show, disco party, and character breakfast.
Sound Effects Used
- Hollywoodedge, Quick Whistle Zip By CRT057501
- Hollywoodedge, Quick Whistle Zip By CRT057502
- Hollywoodedge, Quick Whistle Zip By CRT057503
- Sound Ideas, BOING, CARTOON - HOYT'S BOING (Heard once in Change while Razzles is pretending to be Trilby)
- Sound Ideas, BOINK, CARTOON - TIMP DOINK
- Sound Ideas, HIT, CARTOON - FLAT BONK