Point Break is a 1991 American buddy cop action thriller film that was released on July 12, 1991 in the United States.
After a string of bizarre bank robberies in Southern California, with the crooks donning masks of various former presidents, a federal agent, Johnny Utah (Keanu Reeves), infiltrates the suspected gang. But this is no ordinary group of robbers. They're surfers -- led by the charismatic Bodhi (Patrick Swayze) -- who are addicted to the rush of thievery. But when Utah falls in love with a female surfer, Tyler (Lori Petty), who is close to the gang, it complicates his sense of duty.
Sound Effects Used
- Ben Burtt Punching Sounds
- Hollywoodedge, Bullet Impact GlassD PE112601
- Hollywoodedge, Machine Gun Silence PE1103601
- Hollywoodedge, Police Wailer Siren PE080801
- Hollywoodedge, Single Bullet Impact PE236401 (6th impact)
- PARAMOUNT PISTOL SHOT 01
- Pro Sound Effects, 1982 Chevrolet Impala Car, Approach In, Swerves, Skid to Stop CU, Gear Shift, Idle, Fast Away, Peel Out, Tire Skid and Squeal
- Sound Ideas, EXTERIOR SHOTS, SPECIAL WEAPONS - .44 MAXI PUMA KAPOW WITH TRAIL
- TECHNICOLOR GLASS SHATTER 01
- TECHNICOLOR SHOTGUN FIRE 01 (debut)
- TECHNICOLOR TIRE POP 01