Paper Port (Spanish: Puerto Papel) is a 2016 Chilean-Colombian-Brazilian-Argentine animated children's television series produced by Zumbástico Studios.
Matilde, a 12-year old girl, spends her vacations at her grandfather's house in the seaside city of Paper Port. After finding a magic coconut she wakes up every day with a mysterious new power, which she has to deal with in each episode, together with her friends Carlos, Ferni, and Boldo.
TV Show Intro
Sound Effects Used
- Censor Bleep (Heard in "The Forbidden Word/La Palabrota".)
- Hollywoodedge, Bird Hawk Single Scre PE020801/Hollywoodedge, Hawk Screech Single AT082901 (Heard in "Matilde todos los días")
- Hollywoodedge, Boing Wood Twang CRT016301
- Hollywoodedge, Cat Domestic Meow Ang AT010501 (Heard in "Life on a Skate/La vida en patineta")
- Hollywoodedge, Cats Fighting Loud Sc PE917007/Hollywoodedge, Cats Two Angry YowlsD PE022601
- Hollywoodedge, Cuckoo Clock Strikin PE179401
- Hollywoodedge, Dolphin Chirps Vocal PE024601/Hollywoodedge, Dolphins Chirping TE015902 (Heard in "La niña pez")
- Sound Ideas, BITE, CARTOON - BONE BITE
- Sound Ideas, CARTOON, CLOCK - CLOCK TICKING 01 (Heard high-pitched for eyes blinking in "Exprimido de sentimientos")
- Sound Ideas, PLUCK, CARTOON - VAROOP
- Sound Ideas, TEETH, CARTOON - SCOOBY'S TEETH CHATTER, LONG (Heard in "Matilde todos los días" and "Todo o nada".)
- Sound Ideas, TOY - SQUEEZE TOY, SQUEAKING 03 (First 2 squeaks heard in "Double Or Nothing/Todo o nada" when Matilde squeezes a rubber duck twice.)