Pac-Man Fever is a 2002 party game developed by Mass Media and published by Namco for the PlayStation 2 and Nintendo GameCube. Despite being panned by critics, it has become a Player's Choice/Greatest Hits title on both consoles it was released for.
Sound Effects Used
- Hollywoodedge, Laser Blast Short CRT050606 (Heard when shooting in the "Rocket Blast" minigame.)
- Sound Ideas, COIN, SPIN - SINGLE COIN SPIN, MONEY (Heard when you land on a Token space.)
- Sound Ideas, SPLAT, CARTOON - PIE IN FACE SPLAT (Heard often in the "Fruit Mash" minigame when you crush fruit.)
- Super Smash Bros. Super Scope Sound (Heard in the "Solar Soccer" minigame.)
- Full playthrough of this game (on YouTube)