Monsters at Work is an American computer-animated streaming television series. It is a spin off of the Monsters, Inc. franchise, as well as a direct sequel to Monsters, Inc.. It is the first official long-form television series based on a Pixar property, after Buzz Lightyear of Star Command as it was an associated production from Pixar, produced by Walt Disney Television Animation with Pixar only as a co-production.
The series debuted on the streaming service Disney+ on July 7, 2021.
A monster dreams of ranking up in the laugh floor at Monsters Inc.
TV Show Intro
Sound Effects Used
- Hollywoodedge, Alarm 1 Contemporary TE012001 (Heard once in "The Vending Machine".)
- Hollywoodedge, Baby Coo PE143901 (Babble briefly used for Snore in "The Damaged Room".)
- Hollywoodedge, Medium Exterior Crow PE141401 (Heard once in "The Damaged Room".)
- Hollywoodedge, Night Ambience Light PE011701
- Sound Ideas, BALLOON, RUBBER - BLOWING UP BALLOON, SINGLE BREATH (Heard once in "The Vending Machine".)
- Sound Ideas, CARTOON, WHISTLE - FAST WHIRLING ZIP (Heard once in "Meet Mift".)
- Sound Ideas, CARTOON, WHISTLE - SIREN WHISTLE (Heard in "It's Laughter They're After".)
- Sound Ideas, CHILD, BOY - SCREAM, HUMAN (Heard once in "Welcome to Monsters, Incorporated" and "Meet Mift".)
- Sound Ideas, DOOR, SPACE - LARGE AIR LOCK SHUTTLE DOOR: OPEN OR CLOSE, SCI FI 01 (Heard once in "The Cover Up".)
- Sound Ideas, THUMP, CARTOON - TUBE THUNK 01 (Heard once in "The Damaged Room".)