Mickey Mouse Mixed-Up Adventures is an American computer-animated children's television series produced by Disney Television Animation. It is a spin-off of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. The series (known as Mickey and the Roadster Racers for its first two seasons) debuted on Disney Junior in the United States on January 15, 2017.
The series was renewed for a second season on March 15, 2017, which premiered on April 13, 2018. A third season was renewed one year after, leading to the series being renamed as Mickey Mouse Mixed-Up Adventures. The first episode under the new title aired on October 14, 2019.
This show features some of Russi Taylor's final performances as Minnie Mouse before she died of colon cancer on July 26, 2019.
On October 1, 2020, it was announced that a new series, entitled Mickey Mouse Funhouse (which is a reboot and revival of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse) is currently in development. It is scheduled to premiere in 2021 on Disney Junior.
The show's latest season ended on March 27, 2021. It is unknown if the show will be renewed for a fourth season at this time.
TV Show Intro
Sound Effects Used
- Hollywoodedge, Dolphin Chirps Vocal PE024601 (Heard once in "A Gollywood Wedding".)
- Hollywoodedge, Elephant Single Clas AT043701 (Heard often in "A Gollywood Wedding".)
- Hollywoodedge, Elephant Single Clas AT043801
- Hollywoodedge, Elephant Single Shor AT043401
- Hollywoodedge, Fanfare Ta Da CRT044001 (Heard once in "Happy Valentine Helpers".)
- Hollywoodedge, Small Group Kids Chee PE142801
- Horta Editorial Hacienda Post SFX Bone Breaking
- Sound Ideas, BOING, CARTOON - HOYT'S BOING (Heard twice during the Mixed-Up Adventures' Dance Song and heard once in "A Gollywood Wedding" and "No Dilly Dally in New Delhi!".)
- Sound Ideas, CARTOON, ACCENT - XYLOPHONE TRILL, LONG, MUSIC, PERCUSSION
- Sound Ideas, CARTOON, WHISTLE - FALL WHISTLE, LONG (Heard twice in "Daredevil Goofy!".)
- Sound Ideas, CARTOON, WHISTLE - SLIDE WHISTLE: FAST ZIP UP (Heard once in "Goofy's Hot-Dog Harvest".)
- Sound Ideas, CAT, DOMESTIC - 8 ANGRY SNARLS & HISSES, ANIMAL
- Sound Ideas, ELEPHANT - ELEPHANT TRUMPETING, THREE TIMES, ANIMAL (1st/3rd trumpet heard once in the intro and 2nd trumpet heard once in "A Gollywood Wedding".)
- Sound Ideas, HIT, CARTOON - BRAKE DRUM AND BULB HORN HIT
- Sound Ideas, HIT, CARTOON - KABONG
- Sound Ideas, PLINK, CARTOON - SOUR PLINK
- Sound Ideas, RICOCHET - CARTOON RICCO 01
- Sound Ideas, ZIP, CARTOON - BIG WHISTLE ZING IN
- Sound Ideas, ZIP, CARTOON - BIG WHISTLE ZING OUT