The Loop (Movies)
Do you like this video?
Mickey's Twice Upon A Christmas is a 2004 Christmas computer-animated direct-to-video film produced by DisneyToon Studios and Walt Disney Pictures and released by Walt Disney Home Entertainment on November 9th, 2004.
Sound Effects Used
- Hollywoodedge, Belch 7 Long Disgusti PE138601
- Hollywoodedge, Crowd Med Shock PE961301/Hollywoodedge, Crowd Reaction Shock PE142501
- Hollywoodedge, Large Interior Crowd PE140901
- Hollywoodedge, Medium Exterior Crow PE140401
- Hollywoodedge, Medium Exterior Crow PE140501
- Hollywoodedge, Slide Whistle In Out CRT057801
- Hollywoodedge, Toilet Flush 2 Old Typ PE167401
- Hollywoodedge, Train Exterior Persp PE064701
- Sound Ideas, BELL, ORCHESTRA - FAST GLISS UP, MUSIC, PERCUSSION, (Heard at the beginning of "Belles on Ice")
- Sound Ideas, CARTOON, SLIDE - SHORT WARBLY VIOLIN SLIDE, DOWN (Heard in "Christmas Maximus" during the song "Make me look good")
- Sound Ideas, TRAIN, STEAM - WHISTLE, MANY BLASTS, CLOSE UP (Heard a few times in Mickey's Dog gone chrstmas.)
- Sound Ideas, TRAIN, STEAM - WHISTLE, DISTANT, LONG BLAST 02
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.