Metroid: Zero Mission is a video game for the Game Boy Advance. It is a remake of the original Metroid for the NES.
February 9, 2004
Sound Effects Used
- Hollywoodedge, Sm Heavy Metal Door Sl PE185001 (An edited version is used for the Ridley robot's movements.)
- King Kong Roar/Sound Ideas, MONSTER - ROAR, ANIMAL 02 (Used as Kraid's roar.)
- Sound Ideas, DOOR, WOOD - SCREECHY DOOR SLAM 02 (Used as a roar for the large alien larvae.)
- Sound Ideas, ELECTRICITY - ARC ZAPS
- Sound Ideas, SCI FI - FLYING SAUCER: LOW SPEED (Used for Ridley's spaceship in one of the cutscenes.)
- Sound Ideas, THUNDER - BIG THUNDER CLAP AND RUMBLE, WEATHER 01
(the edited version of Sm Heavy Metal Door Sl PE185001, as heard in the game)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.