Martha Speaks is an American-Canadian children's educational animated television series based on the 1992 children's book of the same name.
This show is about a talking dog named Martha.
- Hollywoodedge, Elephant Trumpeting PE024801 (Heard once in "Painting for Peanuts".)
- Hollywoodedge, Lightning 08 CloseG SIG012601
- Hollywoodedge, Sheep Several Baas Me PE027101 (Heard once in "Therapy Dog".)
- Hollywoodedge, Very Wet Lip Smackin CRT026505
- Sound Ideas, BIRD, CHICKEN - SINGLE CHICKEN CLUCKING, ANIMAL (Heard once in "Down on the Farm".)
- Sound Ideas, Dog Large Barking - Series of large dog barks and snarls (Used for Bob when he barks.)
- Sound Ideas, TEETH, CARTOON - SCOOBY'S TEETH CHATTER, LONG/SHORT (Heard once in "Martha Camps Out".)