Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Mario Party 2 is a 1999 party game for the Nintendo 64.
Sound Effects Used
- Boo Laugh 1
- HUMAN, YELL - YELL: FEMALE (Used for Koopa Troopa.)
- Hollywoodedge, Chimpanzee Screeche PE026201 (Used for Donkey Kong's voice.)
- Hollywoodedge, Medium Length Gliss CRT015101 (2nd gliss)
- Hollywoodedge, Night Ambience Light PE011701 (Used for ambience in Horrorland at nighttime, but can only be heard after landing on a Happening Space which causes day to flow to night. It is also used in the said board's ending.)
- Hollywoodedge, Short HighpitchedS CRT020903 (First honk sampled as an instrument in "This Way That Way" and "Let's Have Some Fun".)
- Hollywoodedge, Twangy Boings 7 Type CRT015901 (Heard in the "Archer-ival" minigame.)
- SM64 Thwomp Grunt
- Sound Ideas, CARTOON, POP - BIG CORK POP (Heard in the "Crazy Cutters" minigame.)
- Sound Ideas, CASH REGISTER - ANTIQUE: SINGLE KEY WITH BELL, SLOW (1st half)
- Sound Ideas, COMEDY - BOING 03 (Heard in the "Archer-ival" minigame.)
- Sound Ideas, COUGAR - GROWL, ANIMAL, MOUNTAIN LION, CAT 01 (Used in a slightly high pitch for Bowser and a very high pitch for Koopa Kid/Baby Bowser.)
- SMW Yoshi Sound
- Yoshi Vocal Sounds
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.