Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Mario Party is a 1998 party game released for the Nintendo 64.
Sound Effects Used
- Boo Laugh 1
- HUMAN, YELL - YELL: FEMALE (Used for Koopa Troopa.)
- Hollywoodedge, African Ambience Bir BT020101
- Hollywoodedge, Chimpanzee Screeche PE026201
- Hollywoodedge, Medium Length Gliss CRT015101 (2nd gliss)
- Hollywoodedge, River Small Medium PE043001
- Hollywoodedge, Seagulls No Surf BT022101
- Hollywoodedge, Wood Door OC Bounce PE180501 (open sound)
- SM64 Thwomp Grunt
- SMW Yoshi Sound
- Sound Ideas, CARTOON, POP - BIG CORK POP (Heard in the "Crazy Cutters" minigame.)
- Sound Ideas, CASH REGISTER - ANTIQUE: SINGLE KEY WITH BELL, SLOW (1st half)
- Sound Ideas, COUGAR - GROWL, ANIMAL, MOUNTAIN LION, CAT 01 (Used in a slightly high pitch for Bowser and a very high pitch for Koopa Kid/Baby Bowser.)
- Sound Ideas, CROWD, OUTDOOR - LARGE CROWD: STADIUM, GENERAL AMBIENCE
- Sound Ideas, ROBOT, MOTOR - ROBOT SERVO MOTOR 03 (2nd half; low pitched)
- Sound Ideas, TOMBSTONE - STONE DRAGGING ON STONE, GRIND 14
- Yoshi Vocal Sounds
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.