MX Unleashed is a 2004 motocross racing game for PlayStation 2, Xbox, and mobile phones. It was developed by Rainbow Studios and Humagade, and published by THQ. The game is a sequel to MX Superfly, and a predecessor to Rainbow Studios' MX vs. ATV series, whose first game is also titled Unleashed.
The newest installment of the MX series gives off-road racers more freedom than ever before. Challenge yourself in the freeworld mode - an off-road playground filled with treacherous terrain, minigames and machine races. Work your way up the ranks racing against the top champions in the world on over 40 tracks in 14 separate leagues. Face off against friends in both racing and freestyle modes. Prepare yourself for mud, dirt, high speeds and a serious attitude.
Sound Effects Used
- Hollywoodedge, Civil War Cannon Shot PE091601 (Used when you go out of bounds.)
- Hollywoodedge, Gusts Heavy Cold Wind PE031601 (Used when you go out of bounds.)
- Hollywoodedge, Helicopter Close Per PE062901
- Hollywoodedge, Morning Park Birds Me PE010501
- Hollywoodedge, Tire Skids For Plane PE060901
- Sound Ideas, CARTOON, WHISTLE - FALL WHISTLE, LONG (Used when you go out of bounds.)
- Sound Ideas, MOTORCYCLE, HONDA 125 - START, IDLE, PULL AWAY, FAST SPEED (Heard in THQ logo)