Lego Star Wars: Revenge of the Brick is a brickfilm (Lego short film) loosely based on Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith (2005). Revenge of the Brick premiered on the Cartoon Network on May 8, 2005, at 7:00 p.m. EST. The movie can now be seen in QuickTime format on the Lego website or directly downloaded. It was also released with the Clone Wars Volume Two DVD as one of its special features.
The spoof was produced by Treehouse Animation, which has since collaborated again with Lego on producing Batman short films similar to it. Mark Hamill, who played Luke Skywalker in the original trilogy of Star Wars films, was involved in the creation of this project and narrates a "making-of" feature on the website. According to Hamill, "as the original Luke Skywalker, I think I know something about making Star Wars movies. So the fit with Treehouse [Animations] made perfect sense."
The film also appeared on October 2, 2005, at the 2005 Woodstock Film Festival, in the "Animation for Kids" category.
Lou Esposito and Bob Pomann provided the Sound Design for the TV special. It's possible that Skywalker Sound did the Special Sound Effects editing.
Lego Anakin and Obi-Wan stop an invasion on Kashyyyk using the Force to influence their victory against the droid army.
Sound Effects Used
- Darth Vader's Breathing Sound
- Hollywoodedge, Explosion Incoming EXP022901
- SKYWALKER EXPLOSION 16
- SKYWALKER, EXPLOSION - MASSIVE EXPLOSION, LOUD, HYPER-REALISTIC
- SKYWALKER LIGHTSABER SOUND
- SKYWALKER, SCI FI GUN - AT-AT GUN
- SKYWALKER, SPACESHIP - VULTURE DROID PASS BY
- Sound Ideas, CARTOON, BOING - RAZZ, SHORT, RATTLE
- Unknown Sound Effects Library, Metal Creaking