Jaws is a 1975 film, and is the first film in the Jaws franchise, produced by Universal Studios.
It's a hot summer on Amity Island, a small community whose main business is its beaches. When new Sheriff Martin Brody discovers the remains of a shark attack victim, his first inclination is to close the beaches to swimmers. This doesn't sit well with Mayor Larry Vaughn and several of the local businessmen. Brody backs down to his regret as that weekend a young boy is killed by the predator. The dead boy's mother puts out a bounty on the shark and Amity is soon swamped with amateur hunters and fisherman hoping to cash in on the reward. A local fisherman with much experience hunting sharks, Quint, offers to hunt down the creature for a hefty fee. Soon Quint, Brody and Matt Hooper from the Oceanographic Institute are at sea hunting the Great White shark. As Brody succinctly surmises after their first encounter with the creature, they're going to need a bigger boat.
Sound Effects Used
- Sound Ideas, EXPLOSION - LARGE EXPLOSION 03 (H-B)
- Sound Ideas, GUN, HANDGUN - .44 CALIBER, MAGNUM SHOTS, INTERIOR
- Sound Ideas, RICOCHET - SLICK RICCO 02
- Sound Ideas, SHARK, 'JAWS' - SHARK HITTING BOAT DRIVESHAFT, ANIMAL 01
- Hollywoodedge, Medium Impact With Debri PE281001
- Hollywoodedge, Screams 1 Woman Singl PE133501
- Hollywoodedge, Screams 6 Woman Panic PE134001
- Hollywoodedge, Sword Or Bayonet Juic PE101701
- Sound Ideas, EXTERIOR SHOTS, SPECIAL WEAPONS - .44 MAXI PUMA KAPOW WITH TRAIL