Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Jane and the Dragon is a Canadian-New Zealand CGI children's animated television series based on the books of the same name by Martin Baynton.
TV Show Intro
Sound Effects Used
- Hollywoodedge, Fart 2 Short Fart Clos PE139001 (Dragon farts like that.)
- Hollywoodedge, Gusts Heavy Cold Wind PE031601 (Heard in "The Dragon’s Tail".)
- Hollywoodedge, Seagulls No Surf BT022101 (Heard in "Pride and Pollen" and once in "Knight Light".)
- NELVANA STOMACH GROWL (Used for The Dragon’s stomach in some episodes and once for Prince Cuthbert’s stomach in "Strawberry Fool".)
- Sound Ideas, BIRD, ROOSTER - MORNING CALL, ANIMAL 01 (Heard once in "Go West Young Gardener" and "The Tooth Fairy".)
- Sound Ideas, COW - SINGLE MOO, ANIMAL 02 (Heard once in low volume in "For Crying Out Loud".)
- Sound Ideas, CHICKEN - BARNYARD, C.U. CLUCK, SQUAWK, FLAP, ANIMAL, BIRD (Heard once in "For Crying Out Loud".)