Is This Goodbye, Charlie Brown? is the 24th prime-time animated TV special based upon the popular comic strip Peanuts, by Charles M. Schulz. It was originally aired on the CBS network on February 21, 1983.
Charlie Brown and the gang have to come to terms with the fact that Linus and Lucy are moving away.
Sound Effects Used
- Sound Ideas, CARTOON, SWISH - WHIRLING WHIPPY SWISHES
- Hollywoodedge, Quick Whistle Zip By CRT057506
- WB FALL, BODY - BODYFALL WITH GRUNT 01
- Sound Ideas, BODYFALL - BODYFALL ON DIRT, HUMAN 01
- H-B SPIN, CARTOON - WACKY SPIN WITH DRUM
- Sound Ideas, CARTOON, TELEPHONE - PICK UP RECEIVER
- Sound Ideas, CARTOON, TELEPHONE - HANG UP RECEIVER
- Sound Ideas, CARTOON, SKID - SHORT, HIGH SKID