Is This Goodbye, Charlie Brown? is the 24th prime-time animated TV special based upon the popular comic strip Peanuts, by Charles M. Schulz. It was originally aired on the CBS network on February 21, 1983.
Charlie Brown and the gang have to come to terms with the fact that Linus and Lucy are moving away.
Sound Effects Used
- H-B SPIN, CARTOON - WACKY SPIN WITH DRUM
- Hollywoodedge, Quick Whistle Zip By CRT057506
- Sound Ideas, BODYFALL - BODYFALL ON DIRT, HUMAN 01
- Sound Ideas, CARTOON, SKID - SHORT, HIGH SKID
- Sound Ideas, CARTOON, SWISH - WHIRLING WHIPPY SWISHES
- Sound Ideas, CARTOON, TELEPHONE - HANG UP RECEIVER
- Sound Ideas, CARTOON, TELEPHONE - PICK UP RECEIVER
- WB FALL, BODY - BODYFALL WITH GRUNT 01