Iron Monkey is a 1993 Hong Kong martial arts movie directed by Woo-Ping Yuen. It was released by Miramax in English in 2001; that version was produced by Quentin Tarantino.
Gam-Wing Chow was the original sound editor.
Skywalker Sound provided Post Production Sound Services for the 2001 English/US version: David C. Hughes is Sound Designer and Tim Holland was Supervising Sound Editor. Ellen Heuer & Kevin Bartnof did foley edited by Fred Burke.
A martial artist/doctor steals from the corrupt authorities as a masked thief to give to the poor while another martial artist/doctor is forced to hunt him down. But a major threat unites them as a powerful and traitorous shaolin monk takes over the authorities.
Sound Effects Used
- Hollywoodedge, Chin Punch FS040401
- Hollywoodedge, Machine Gun Silence PE1010701
- Hollywoodedge, Wood Crash Large PE113501
- SKYWALKER, BULLET - BULLET OR RICOCHET SHINGS
- SKYWALKER, BULLET - TWO BULLETS RICOCHET BY
- SKYWALKER EXPLOSION 01
- SKYWALKER, FIRE - FLAMES QUICK ROAR BY 01
- SKYWALKER, SMASH - BIG WALL SMASH
- SKYWALKER STOMACH GROWLS
- SKYWALKER, WHOOSH - SINGLE SWISH