This page contains mature content. Continue on at your own risk.
Intent to Kill is a 1992 film (released in 1993) directed by Charles T. Kanganis. The film is about drug trafficking, prostitution and police activity. This film is rated NC-17 due to extreme violence.
Policewoman Vicki leads a police action against drug dealer Salvador. Salvador gets away, but Vicki acquires his drugs worth $5 million. Due to the many police losses, she is taken of the case and replaced by her husband Al. Nevertheless, she continues to hunt Salvador down who is now making havoc to regain his drugs.
Sound Effects Used
- Hollywoodedge, 357 Magnum Pistol Sho PE092801
- Hollywoodedge, Air Horn Blasts Truck PE079601
- Hollywoodedge, Car Tire Squeal Short PE074301 (Heard in various pitches)
- Hollywoodedge, Crash Metal Glass PE110901 (Heard in low pitch)
- Hollywoodedge, Crash Train Car Mix PE111601
- Hollywoodedge, Crash Wood Glass Met PE111401
- Hollywoodedge, Morning Park Birds Me PE010501
- Hollywoodedge, Punch Body Hit 1 Thud PE100801 (Debut)
- Hollywoodedge, Sword Or Bayonet Juic PE101701 (Debut)
- Sound Ideas, GUN FOLEY - HANDLING 12 GAUGE MOSSBERG SHOTGUN RELOADING