Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
This sound effect can be found on Cartoon Trax Volume 1, which was made by The Hollywood Edge.
Sound Effect Description
Series Of Small Twangs In Groups Of Three's - Various Pitches. Some Sound Like Boinks. ( I.e. Hair Pluck, String Break, Etc. ) .
Clean, Full-Length and Unedited Link to the Sound Effect
- 3-2-1 Penguins!
- The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius (1st & 3rd plucks)
- Bob the Builder (1998 TV Series) (3rd plucks heard once in "Bob Saves the Hedgehogs/Porcupines".)
- The Fairly OddParents (Heard once in "Truth or Cosmoquences".)
- Harvey Girls Forever! (3rd set of plucks)
- Hotel Transylvania (2017 TV Series)
- Kuu Kuu Harajuku (Heard once in "Zero G".)
- Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir (4th pluck heard once in "Princess Fragrance.")
- Rocko's Modern Life (4th set of twangs heard once in "Unbalanced Load", and part of the 1st set of twangs heard once in "I Have No Son".)
- Ryan's Mystery Playdate (Heard once in "Ryan's Kickin Playdate".)
- Sesame Street
- Teen Titans Go!
- The Tom and Jerry Show
- What About Mimi? (1st set of plucks)
- Aladdin (1992)
- An Extremely Goofy Movie (2000)
- Cats Don't Dance (1997)
- Chicken Little (2005)
- Home on the Range (2004)
- The Jungle Book 2 (2003)
- Mulan (1998) (3rd pluck)
- My Little Pony: The Movie (2017) (The third set of plucks are heard as Pinkie Pie's hooves poke out.)
- Pocahontas (1995)
- Rugrats Go Wild (2003)
- Scooby-Doo (2002)
- UglyDolls (2019)
- The Wild (2006)
- JumpStart Music
- Living Books: Little Monster at School
- Living Books: Stellaluna
- Living Books: The Tortoise and the Hare
- Lunchables Brigade Commercials (3rd set of plucks; High Pitched)
- Disney's Sing Along Songs (3rd boink used in "Flik's Musical Adventure at Disney's Animal Kingdom".)
- Mr. Magoo (1997) (Trailers)
- The Nut Job 2: Nutty by Nature (2017) (Trailers)
- Pixar Short Films Collection: Volume One (2007) (Trailers)
- RWBY Chibi (The 1st, 4th, and 7th plucks are used often.)
- Algebra Basics: Solving Basic Equations Part 1 - Math Antics
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.