This sound effect can be found on The Premiere Edition Volume 1, which was made by The Hollywood Edge.
- First recorded: August 1979
- Creator: Gordon Daniel or Gilbert D. Marchant
- Owner: Soundelux (August 1979-August 13, 1990), The Hollywood Edge (August 13, 1990-2014), Sound Ideas (2014-present)
- Origin: United States
- Year debut: July 11, 1980
- First heard: My Bodyguard (a 20th Century Fox film)
- Area used: Worldwide
Originally a Soundelux sound effect, it debuted in the 20th Century Fox film, My Bodyguard on July 11, 1980. Then on August 13, 1990, The Hollywood Edge picked up this sound effect and added it in The Premiere Edition Volume 1 library. Sound Ideas acquired this sound effect in 2014, after the bankruptcy of The Hollywood Edge.
Sound Effect Description
Punch, Face Hit 7; Sharp Impact.
Clean, Full Length and Unedited Link to the Sound Effect
- The Simpsons (Heard in 1991 season 3 episodes, seasons 5-6 and 1995 season 7 episodes.)
- 48 Hrs. (1982) (Heard in the fight scene.)
- Annie (1982) (Heard in the fight scene.)
- My Bodyguard (1980) (Debut; heard in the fight scene.)
- Ed, Edd n' Eddy's Big Picture Show (2009)