This sound effect can be found on The Super Single Volume 1, which was made by The Hollywood Edge.
- First recorded: Between 1940s and 1950s
- Creator: Jim Faris
- Owner: The Hollywood Edge (1991-2014), Sound Ideas (2014-present)
- Origin: United States
- Year debut: N/A
- First heard: N/A
- Area used: Worldwide
It is the same track of Sound Ideas, ZIP, CARTOON - QUICK WHISTLE ZIP OUT, HIGH from the Hanna-Barbera Sound Effects Library. In 1991, The Hollywood Edge picked up this sound and added it to The Super Single Volume 1 library.
Sound Effect Description
Cartoon Streaks 2.
Clean, Full Length and Unedited Link to the Sound Effect
- Adventures in Wonderland
- The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius
- Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog
- Atomic Betty (Heard once in "The Strange Case of Minimus-Hype".)
- Barney & Friends
- Bill Nye, the Science Guy
- Good Eats (Heard in "Cran Opening.")
- Monster Clubhouse
- Pinky Dinky Doo (Heard once in "Polka Dot Pox.")
- Rocko's Modern Life
- SpongeBob SquarePants
- What a Cartoon!
- Barney - Be My Valentine, Love Barney (2000) (Videos)
- Barney - Round and Round We Go (2002) (Videos)
- Barney - You Can Be Anything (2002 video)
- Barney's Beach Party (2002) (Videos)
- Barney's Rhyme Time Rhythm (2000) (Videos)
- Barney's Talent Show (1996) (Videos)
- Alvin And The Chipmunks 1986 NBC Commercial Bumper
- Disney Channel ID - Shadow Puppets (Heard once in a low pitch.)