Herbie: Fully Loaded is a 2005 American sports fantasy-comedy film directed by Angela Robinson, written by Thomas Lennon, Robert Ben Garant, Alfred Gough and Miles Millar, and starring Lindsay Lohan, Justin Long, Matt Dillon and Michael Keaton. The film features cameos by many NASCAR drivers, including Jeff Gordon, Jimmie Johnson, Tony Stewart, Dale Earnhardt Jr. and Mark Martin. It is the sixth and final installment of The Love Bug film series, following the 1997 television film The Love Bug and the only theatrical Herbie film since Herbie Goes Bananas (1980). This film serves as a direct sequel to the original films and ignores the events from the fifth film The Love Bug. The film was released on June 22, 2005, and grossed $144 million worldwide despite mixed critical reception.
Maggie Peyton, the new owner of Number 53 - the free-wheelin' Volkswagen bug with a mind of its own - puts the car through its paces on the road to becoming a NASCAR driver but her overprotective father, Ray Peyton Sr. (Michael Keaton), won't hear of it. A former racer himself, Ray wants Maggie to take a lucrative TV sportscasting job and leave the driving to her crash-prone brother (Breckin Meyer). When Ray Sr. takes Maggie to a junkyard to pick out a car, she has no idea that the little Volkswagen Beetle -- named Herbie -- she takes home will change her life.
- The Love Bug (1968)
- Herbie Rides Again (1974)
- Herbie Goes to Monte Carlo (1977)
- Herbie Goes Bananas (1980)
- The Love Bug (1997)
Sound Effects Used
- Hollywoodedge, Car Lng Peel No Rev Hot PE855302/Hollywoodedge, Car Peel Out Quick Pul TE047001
- Hollywoodedge, Heart Beat Slow 63 Bea PE146601
- Hollywoodedge, Long Crash Tire Skid CRT055201
- Hollywoodedge, Medium Exterior Crow PE140501
- Hollywoodedge, Slide Whistle In Out CRT057801
- Hollywoodedge, Wood Door 3 Open SlamM PE180301
- Sound Ideas, BALLOON - BALLOON AIR SQUEAK 05
- Sound Ideas, ZIP, CARTOON - BIG WHISTLE ZING OUT