Goat Simulator is a third-person perspective action video game developed and published by Coffee Stain Studios.
- Microsoft Windows: April 1, 2014
- Linux, OS X: June 27, 2014
- Android, IOS: September 16, 2014
- Xbox 360, Xbox One: April 17, 2015
- PS3, PS4: August 11, 2015
- Nintendo Switch: January 23, 2019
Goat Simulator is an open-ended third-person perspective game in which the player controls a goat. The player is free to explore the game's world — a suburban setting — as a goat, and jump, run, bash things, and lick objects. Licking objects attaches the goat's tongue to the object and lets the player drag the object around until they let go. At any time, the player can let the goat drop into a ragdoll model, allowing the game's physics to take over, and another control makes the game run in slow-motion. A number of environmental features allow the player to manipulate the goat into stunts such as bouncing off trampolines or launching the goat into the air through large fans. The game features a scoring system similar to skateboarding games like Tony Hawk's Pro Skater, whereby doing tricks or other actions earns points, while chaining such tricks together in sequence helps build a multiplier that applies to the total score of the tricks done in the sequence. Various in-game goals, such as achieving a certain height, completing flips, or destroying certain objects, are given to the player, but the player is not required to follow these instructions.
Sound Effects Used
- Sound Ideas, CASINO, SLOT MACHINE - BET THREE COINS, PULL HANDLE, SMALL PAYOUT, GAMBLING
- Sound Ideas, HUMAN, SCREAM - SCREAM: FEMALE, HORROR 01