Friday the 13th: The Game is a survival horror video game formerly developed by IllFonic, and published by Gun Media. It is based on the film franchise of the same name. It was released on May 26, 2017 as a digital release and later released on October 13, 2017 as a physical release for PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. A Nintendo Switch version was released on August 13, 2019.
The game is an asymmetrical multiplayer game, pitting up to seven players controlling Camp Crystal Lake counselors against one player controlling Jason Voorhees. It is a semi-open world game, with players able to explore it further.
Due to licensing issues with series co-creator Victor Miller, the game servers were shut down in November 2020. However, the developers will continue to support and maintain the game.
- Friday the 13th (1980)
- Friday the 13th: Part 2 (1981)
- Friday the 13th: Part 3 (1982)
- Friday the 13th: The Final Chapter (1984)
- Friday the 13th: A New Beginning (1985)
- Friday the 13th Part VI: Jason Lives (1986)
- Friday the 13th Part VII: The New Blood (1988)
- Friday the 13th Part VIII: Jason Takes Manhattan (1989)
- Jason Goes to Hell: The Final Friday (1993)
- Jason X (2001)
- Freddy vs. Jason (2003)
- Friday the 13th (2009)
Sound Effects Used
- Hollywoodedge, Sword Or Bayonet Juic PE102301 (Heard when you get caught in the bear trap.)